Preparation is Key to Preventing Storm Damage to Trees!
New Jersey property owners Checklist, do you see any of these signs of hazardous trees?
- Do your trees have large, dead branches?
- Hanging, Detached branches?
- Are there cavities or rotting wood along the trunk?
- Have your trees developed leaves of strange size or shape?
- Are mushrooms present at the base of the tree?
- Are there cracks and splits in the trunk or where branches attach?
- Have branches fallen from the tree?
- Have nearby trees died or fallen?
- Do your trees lean?
- Has your property been recently effected by landscaping or construction?
- Please call or submit a for a free estimate today right under or nearby…